2009年8月27日星期四

New Communication Technology(Tutorial 3 part2)

Along with the rapid development in digital, multimedia and network communication technology, internet has become the most important way to acquire the information for people. The use of modern network communication tools has become widespread. I have been to use those kinds of tools for 5 years. The initial reason for using these tools because I feel that is fun and I was bursting with curiosity. Moreover, most of my friends are use those kinds of communication tools. Now I find that these tools really useful for me. I am far from home now and could not stay with my family, these tools become more important for me. I always use them to keep in touch with family and friends. In additio, the use of Webcam Video make communication between each other becomes the same as face to face.
Personally,I think that the network is no privacy at all. If there are something involved in some very personal issues, please note that if you put it on the internet, it might be found by someone.
Some companies (like Facebook, Google, etc) collect the user's information is necessary. While protecting the user's privacy, these companies must do the most complete information protection.

没有评论:

发表评论