2009年8月27日星期四

Communication Technology (Lecture 1)

What is communication?
It can be defined as a message, letter, or telephone call, moreover you can defined it as the act or an instance of communicating; the imparting or exchange of information, ideas, or feelings.
In the communication process, perhaps you can get a lot of inspiration, access to a lot of momentum.

What is technology?
It can be explained in the following ways:
1. the application of practical sciences to industry or commerce
2. the total knowledge and skills available to any human society for industry, art, science, etc
3. the methods, theory, and practices governing such application a highly developed technology

For the purpose of convenience of the public, the new communication technologies have played a significant role in modern society. In my own experience, I really benefit from the new communication technology. It can provide a good platform for the communication of friends and family.
QQ is a kind of software which is parallel to MSN, skype, facebook. It is very popular in China now. I have been to use it for several years. I quite enjoy its benefits. The use of video frequency system make the communication more lively. I always use it to chat with my friends and family.
I think the new communication technology is really amazing.

没有评论:

发表评论